ENGINEERED RETAINING WALLS
IMPROVE YOUR PROPERTY WITH A Engineered Retaining wall
Mountain View Landscaping specializes in construction of both engineered and non-engineered retaining walls. Typically, our retaining walls are constructed out of segmented blocks like Valley stone or Allan block though there are many more options depending on the application and your personal design preference.
When planning your project, we take all the right steps to ensure your retaining wall is designed properly, built with care, and constructed safely. We will help you select the right materials for the job, and when necessary, we can provide you with the right engineer to ensure your wall is designed to stand up to the test of time.
PLANNING YOUR PROJECT
When planning for your new wall system we will review the following details to ensure your project is completed the way you want.
· Permits – We can help you determine if permits are necessary for your project.
· Retaining wall location – We will work with you to ensure the most efficient location is chosen to help increase usable space, minimize cost and avoid property lines.
· Materials selection – We can meet with you in a supply showroom to review all material options and when needed provide samples of block options at your home.
· Staging plan – tell us what space you need us to avoid, and we will stage our tools, machines and materials appropriately, so you have uninterrupted access to your home.
· Access planning – Weather we need to work from the top of the wall or the bottom of the wall, we will review the access required to get the job done.
START THE PROCESS
AND GET IN TOUCH WITH US
setting up your project
To ensure your property is cared for and protected, we take the right steps.
· Yard and home protection – weather you have a new driveway or an existing wall in the way of access, we can bridge or plank over it, using tarps as base protection, timbers & ply wood as well as locking composite planks so our machines do not damage your property. As well, we will board off the side of your home where needed to ensure debris does not cause unnecessary damage.
· Utility identification – before we begin digging, we will identify any obstacles above or below ground to ensure work is done safely.
BENEFITS OF ENGINEERED RETAINING WALL SYSTEMS
- Increase space to expand a lawn, patio or driveway area.
- Level a lawn or garden area.
- Increase the curb appeal of your property.
- Stabilize land and prevent erosion.
- Reclaim unusable land.
- Create raised gardens for easier gardening and an enhanced look.
Engineered Designed Retaining Wall Process
The design process for a segmental retaining wall typically has a Wall Design Engineer or Site Civil Engineer responsible for the wall design envelope. Geotechnical engineers should be hired to evaluate the overall stability of the site.
Our specialized trades people have the expertise and experience to complete the building process. We will build a engineered retaining wall that enhances the aesthetics of your outdoor space but also provides maximum strength.
Enjoy your retaining wall and the transformation of your outdoor space into a stunning oasis. Experience the benefits of your engineered retaining wall system throughout the year.
MAKE YOUR VISION A REALITY
Our team of experts are dedicated to providing our clients with the best landscaping solutions on the market. We understand that every outdoor space is unique, which is why we offer custom designs that suit your specific needs and preferences. Whether you’re looking to create a peaceful outdoor retreat, an entertaining space, or a functional area for your family, we have the expertise and experience.
Call or Text us (604) 788-7038
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
- Paving Stone Driveways
- Paving Stone Walkways
- Paving Stone Patios
- Artificial Turf
- New Lawns
- Rock Gardens
- Retaining Walls
- Garden Walls
- Landscape Lighting
- Excavation & Yard Leveling
- Concrete Demolition & Soil Excavation